Ravage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retiring

Go down

Retiring Empty Retiring

Post  frail Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Hello. I unfortunately have no more time for Evony. Family, work, and RL must come first now. I've been finding the time during the day to farm and keep active as much as I can, but I no longer care to. The game mechanics make no sense, the game itself eats up all my system resources and has some kind of memory leak (no matter what browser), and the staff of Evony dont give a f*ck about anything but money. But they don't update or fix ANYTHING to deserve the $, so I can no longer make time for something like that. It's a big interwebs, with tons of other stuff to try that will not take up nearly as much time. Mox, Kai, nors, play, men, everyone, it was a pleasure interacting with you all. Smile

I am giving my 500+ attack hero to Playmaker, and then npcing the rest of my towns. I'll keep one, TP it away from its current position, and kill off the rest of the troops. That way if someone wants to adv TP into its spot, they can. And you can keep my character in the alliance for the prestige.

I had a fun few months, but without visible progress from the developers, and seeing as how they are completely focused on the new game, I can't deal with the shit mechanics any longer. lol Smile

I wish everyone the best! ttyl.
frail
frail

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum