Ravage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomacy ***Read Before Posting***

Go down

Diplomacy  ***Read Before Posting*** Empty Diplomacy ***Read Before Posting***

Post  Mox Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 am

Our Current Diplomacy Policies

We will accept friendly status on several conditions:
  • You are not based in Saxony, and anyone that is in Saxony moves out. (Will honor all current friendlies. If you think you can change my mind, by all means let me know why.)
  • You are not an alliance of under 20 people. There are alot of reasons for this, and if you want more details, by all means ask.
  • You join with our sister alliance(s). I will even give the host presbyter of whatever of my alliances they merge into.

War Policy:
  • We don't jump into other wars. Nor will I be intimidated into helping, you are better off appealing to my better nature.
  • Even if you are on friendly status, don't expect us to jump in to have your back. Friendly status is just so we don't accidently fight each other. Further negotiations are needed if you wish to have a war pact with us.
  • I may go to war with you, if the alliance in question has people in Saxony. As this is our home I will fight to protect it.
  • Even if we have a war pact with you, if the war was over something dumb and could have been avoided, we may not help you out. I don't respect idiocy.

Please post your diplomacy, keeping these things in mind. I hide nothing from my members, however if you feel there is something that needs to be said n private, send me or ladykai a private message on these boards, and we will look into it.

Thanks,
-Mox
Mox
Mox
Host
Host

Back to top Go down