Ravage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret World MMORPG

Go down

The Secret World MMORPG Empty The Secret World MMORPG

Post  BobbyAwesome Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 am

So, I just recently came across info on this upcoming game called The Secret World. I have seen stuff about it before, but never paid attention. Until today, when I was bored and I somehow wandered to their site and clicked on the front page to do a 'test'. From then on I was intrigued. Apparently this game was announced in 2007 and is being developed on an advanced version of the Conan online engine.

Here is what it is about: 'The Secret World is a modern day MMO set in the world as we know it today. That isn't to say that what we know is what is true. Atlantis is rising, Vampires, Zombies and Demons all exist, as well as other dominant races that inhabited Earth before Humans. Imagine the MMO offspring of author Dan Brown and you have The Secret World' (from ZAM.com)

Go to this site http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/ and click on the page to do the test to see which faction you are. The categories are Templar, Illuminati, and the Dragon. Obviously the game is focused on secret societies and just plain crazy awesome stuff. The game is still in development and some screenshots were just recently released.

The Secret World MMORPG 500x_tsw_screen_2
The Secret World MMORPG 500x_tsw_screen_1
The Secret World MMORPG 500x_tsw_screen_3.jpg
The Secret World MMORPG 500x_tsw_screen_4.jpg

For higher quality versions of those pics, just click on them. Man, very solid graphics, I must say.

Also check out the teaser CG videos for it. Very cool indeed. This game has me hooked. The look is there and the premise is excellent stuff. This looks like a deep game and a boat load of fun. But we will see.